CBAP Certification Preparation v3.0
In-person classes – 4 days / Virtual (Live online) – 8 sessions
28 training hours/CDUs/PDUs
Want to make sure that you are ready for the CBAP® exam and increase your odds of passing it on the first try?
This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the Certified Business Analyst (CBAP®) exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created, and is taught by CBAP® Recipients to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes access to online sample CBAP® exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CBAP® certification exam.
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test.
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning.
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by CBAP® Recipients with extensive knowledge of the BABOK® Guide, some of whom also contributed to its development.
- Dedication. We have multiple CBAP® Recipients on staff, ready to help you pass the exam.
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped hundreds of people pass the CBAP® and/or CCBA® exams and thousands pass the PMP® exam. We know how to combine learning with test preparation in an engaging way!
- Complete. Earn 28 CDUs, enough to apply for the CBAP® exam.
- This course provides sufficient CDU hours to satisfy the IIBA® requirement for professional development hours. A separate application to take the CBAP® examination is required.
- We recommend that participants begin their CBAP® application before taking this course, although it is not necessary.
- We recommend students skim the BABOK® Guide v3.0 prior to class.
- For maximum preparation value, students should be prepared to take the exam within 3 months of taking the course.
Skill Level: Advanced
All who wish to pass the CBAP® 3.0 certification exam and obtain Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CBAP®).
PDUs/CDUs: 28 CEUs: 2.8
Certificate Programs: Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
To assimilate the vast amount of information needed to pass the CBAP® exam, there is a mixture of lecture, discussion, exercises, and several practice exams in the course. Be prepared to answer practice tests to simulate the exam, with discussions about why answers were correct or incorrect. Many students find this one of the most helpful parts of the class. You will also learn methods of recall and retention to help retain critical information needed to pass the CBAP® exam.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Comprehensive preparation study guide loaded with key terms, tips, and techniques to help you prepare for the CBAP®exam.
- Free 90-day subscription to our online CBAP® study exam simulator.
- .pdf or Hard-copy of the IIBA’s BABOK® Guide
- BABOK® Study Tables, an overview of the BABOK® Guide in a comprehensive, detailed, and highly visual package.
- Daily exams with realistic practice questions and answer explanations.
- Class discussions that dissect practice questions to learn how to analyze and answer them.
NOTE: This outline is subject to change.