Hope is Not a Strategy: Key Concepts to Prevent Project Failure
This real-world project management seminar is perfect for people who are looking to start and/or get projects back on track, find easy-to-use tools that can make an immediate impact, or too busy to learn the details of project management.
In this session, you will learn about the 7 reasons projects fail and what you can do to prevent them. You will also understand the key project management tools and techniques as well as key process steps to help prevent problems before they happen and better manage your time so you can get more stuff done.
If you feel like you're winging it, running out of time or losing control, you need this workshop to start managing your projects the RIGHT way!
This workshop is designed to give participants the knowledge and tools to better:
- Acquire a quick start on the fundamentals of project management
- Learn key PM techniques that can be implemented immediately on all projects
- Preventing the 7 most common pitfalls in managing projects
- Understand and apply the 4 key steps of Project Management
- Learn standard PM terminology to increase collaboration and credibility
Skill Level: Basic
Audience: Beginner PMs, Project Coordinators, Product Owners, Team Leads