NEED A SPEAKER?
Do you have an upcoming event which needs an experienced international speaker? Dayle Beyer has spoken to global audiences and is available for your next live or virtual event. Whether you require an hour, half-day or full-day presentation, she will inspire, motivate and activate your audience members.
Video & Audio Samples
Visit the Dayle Beyer YouTube channel for a full selection of videos and tutorials!
In this episode, Dayle Beyer gives us an overview of PMI’s Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) certification. she’ll help us to understand the requirements and benefits of the certification, what the exam covers, and give us some advice on preparing for the exam. CLICK HERE to hear all of Dayle’s advice for preparing for and passing the PMI-PBA exam
Certified for Excellence!
MBA, ACC, PMP, CBAP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, CSM
Dayle wants to make you an extraordinarily successful star performer in your organization. With her charisma, contagious energy, and enthusiasm, Dayle owns the “It” factor, that intangible quality that can’t be taught but every public speaker eagerly strives for. Even in a roomful of hundreds of people, Dayle’s unique appeal is that she makes you feel like she’s speaking only to you. And why not have some fun along the way? Even though you hear chuckles and laughter during her presentations – Dayle has some serious project management, business analysis and coaching certifications plus 25 years of experience in corporate America.
Dayle is a frequent speaker at industry events and has instructed thousands of people on how to save lives, manage projects, pass sophisticated project management and business analysis exams and deal with business and personal obstacles. She has held court as a speaker via live and virtual global events, conducted intimate workshops, and delivered successful training sessions on 5 continents.
If you’ve been visualizing how extraordinary your business could be, but need some practical and at times, entertaining guidance for what the next steps are to take you there, contact Dayle Beyer to invite her to speak at your next event.
- Professional Speaker Development: National Speakers Association
- Intensive Coach Training Program: College of Executive Coaching
- Core Coaching Training: The Coaches Training Institute
- MBA: Roosevelt University, Chicago, Illinois
- BA, Psychology: Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance®
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) from Project Management Institute®
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute®
- Project Risk Management (PMI-RMP®) from Project Management Institute®
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) from International Institute of Business Analysis®
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) from the International Coach Federation