Be Unstoppable! Create Extraordinary Courageous Leadership Success
Available Length: Keynote, 1-2 hours, 1/2 day, Full Day
This session is perfect for people who are looking to gain the confidence, competence and courage to invest your power, influence and creative potential so that you can lead the way towards extraordinary success.
In this interactive session, you will gain in-depth knowledge about using the INSPIRE model which is a powerful road-map and provides 7 core principles to creating extraordinary courageous leadership success. The INSPIRE Model is a proven model of innovation designed to authentically challenge you and your team to become their very best and call them forth into new frontiers of growth and extraordinary success never thought possible.
This model is a unique blend of techniques from project management, business analysis and co-active coaching that support leaders and their teams to achieve peak performance in order to create extraordinarily successful projects and programs. Courageous Leaders achieve more, reduce poor decisions which wastes time and money spent, and create consistent results, even in a changing environments, all with less stress. Participants will:
Understand how to improve productivity and motivation in your team by building a dream team.
Identify proven steps to becoming a courageous and inspiring leader that people positively respond to.
Comprehend how to create an environment which allows each team member to grow and flourish.
Understand a daringly different approach to innovate and evolve as an individual, a team, or an organization.
Know what to do to anticipate and prevent disastrous fallout when organizational change happens.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Audience: Team members who are looking to successfully manage and lead change initiatives
1/2 day, Full Day Training Session Format:
To help assimilate the tools and techniques learned, there is a mixture of individual and team exercises throughout the course. A lively role-play and case study help reinforce the concepts learned. Students can expect a high-level of participation. Each student will receive a comprehensive student guide.
What is YOUR personal definition of success?
- Success Definition Examples
- Goals vs. Objectives
- What is extraordinary project success?
INSPIRE Model: 7 Principles To Creating Sustainable Extraordinary Success
1. Imagine Everything
- Imagine Everything (IE) Goal Related Objectives
2. Notice the Now
- Go from Unconscious to Conscious: Four Levels of Learning
- HELP Comfort Zones
- Exercise: Comfort Zone
3. Synergy of Energy
“If you do not seek out allies and helpers then you will be isolated and weak”– Sun Tzu
4. Plan for Gain and Pain
5. Invest in Yourself & Your Team
- Courageous Leadership: A courageous leader offers their unique strengths, vulnerability and authenticity which in turn empowers others to do the meaningful work they are destined to do in order to achieve a lasting legacy of extraordinarily successful results.
- COURAGE Leadership Coach Approach
6. Roar Ahead with Epic Action
- 6 Attributes of Courage
- Courage-Building Exercises
7. Expect Change
INSPIRE Model Summary
- Imagine Everything: Raise your standards. Expect extraordinary success every time.
- Notice the Now: Find creative ways to stay out of the HELP Zones.
- Synergy of Energy: Courageous Leaders create “HOT Dream Teams” with clearly defined roles, responsibilities and accountability for you and your dream team members.
- Plan for Gain and Pain: Create a plan for prioritizing where to spend your 168 hours/week.
- Invest in Yourself and Your Team: Make sure you have sufficient time and money in your project budget to get your team properly trained AND coached.
- Roar Ahead: Become a courageous leader by reading more about being self-aware, authentic and genuine. “Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers” ~ Harry S. Truman
- Expect Change: Got trouble? Review your Organizational Process Assets (such as contracts). Create project performance metrics that go beyond just measuring time. Evaluate your individual performance as a courageous leader and adjust as needed.